Thursday, July 12, 2007

Play the Game

I'm a life long learner. I'm a voracious reader. I'm always looking for ways to become a better dad and husband. I'm always looking for ways to deepen my relationship with God. I'm always looking for ways to unlock the incredible person I know I was created to be. So, tell me what you've got!

I got the idea here from Chris Brogan but I'd love to know from you...

1. What I can do for you? I'm always happy to make any knowledge that I have available if you ask.

2. What can you teach me? I'm ready to listen to what you have to say... especially if you're someone who's gotten funding for a startup!

I'm ready - how about you?

PS If you want a glimpse of my perspective - CHECK HERE. And if you live in New England - you can come to the seminar FREE on August 12th. Just ping me for more information!

1 comment:

Chris Brogan said...

1.) You can come to PodCamp Boston 2 and have a great time.

2.) VCs want to know that you're not looking to just blow their cash. They seem to be trending towards frugal people these days. Ask for less than the old days and you might get it.

: )