Friday, January 13, 2006

Oy! Have I got a headache!

And no, my wife didn't ask me if I wanted to have sex. Hell, even if my head was coming off my shoulders I'd say yes to that. In fact, I can only think of once in the 13+ years that I've been married when I did say no to sex. What was I thinking of?

Anyway, I digress, which may or may not be a symptom of this headache. Man, I feel like someone is trying to separate the front of my head with hooks in my sinus. Yes, I've taken everything. Natural first, then pharmaceutical. Nothing is helping. Augghh.

Sorry, don't mean to be a kvetch, but I just had to say it!

Other than that, and my new and desperate desire to have a new 1.83 Ghz $2,499 (plus the upgrade to the hard drive and ram and the Apple Care) MacBook Pro - I'm doing great.

Just one note - and maybe someone out there that as a new 30 gig iPod with video can tell me - does the battery life on this thing suck or is it just me? An no, I'm not talking about with video. I've gotten about 2 1/2 hours (all of Star Wars III - Return of the Sith) played. It's just listening to music and or podcasts. Damn, seems I've always got the thing plugged in to recharge. Or maybe that's just me.

1 comment:

PhillyMac said...

Hey Judi! You are so correct. I found that after having it in my pocket one time and finding it on - even without the headphones in!

But, having said that, shouldn't it play longer if you're just doing tunes and podcasts and the like? I'm thinking I really haven't got more than 5-6 hours or so out of my iPod.