Monday, November 21, 2005

The Chiropracter College Plan

Welll, their kid's anyway. This week in the household as been the complete living characterization of "oh my aching back!" First mine, then Shanna. Yikes. Not hard for me to get adjusted, but for a 5 month preganant woman - not nearly so easy!

So anyway, we're on the send your chiropracter's kid to college plan now. And she doesn't even have kids! Don't get me wrong, I LOVE my chiropracter. Shadi absolutely rocks, and if you're reading this and you're in MA or RI you should go see her! She's this tiny little thing - like all of 5'4" or something - and after she get's done with you, let me tell you that you know you've been adjusted!

Does this mean that Chrio doesn't work? Not on your life. I don't think I'd be standing upright without it. It works great. But, as I get older and work out harder - I need to make sure I stretch. And, I really need to make sure that my posture is good when I'm in the chair and typing - like I am now!

Well, that's all for now. That's a terribly enlightening post eh? Don't worry - more Metro to come! (Hair care anyone?)

Ciao!

No comments: